Partner Visa can be applied either onshore subclass 820/801 ( within Australia) and offshore 309/100 ( outside Australia).

To be eligible for Partner Visa

You must be in a genuine and ongoing married or defacto relationship with :
  • an Australian citizen; or
  • an Australian permanent resident; or
  • an eligible New Zealand citizen.
  • You must be living with your partner


All applicants noted as the “sponsored” party to the partner visa must be 18 years or over at the time of application.

Apply for your Partner Visa Today

From the Australian marriage visa to the Australian spouse visa and more, build your future together in Australia with Glorious Immigration Services. We invite you to fill out our online assessment for eligibility or call us directly on

+ 61 03 8579 2330.

Happy couple in love embracing in while exploring the city.