How much do you charge for your services?
We offer the first 15 minutes of your consultation free of charge with no obligation to continue with our services. This consultation is focused on understanding your current situation and determining the most appropriate immigration option available to you. In the consultation, we will try to understand your specific concerns, which objectives you hope to achieve, and discuss different available solutions for your Australian visa application.
What do we discuss in the consultation?
In your consultation, we will ask questions about:
- Your educational background.
- Qualified and certified skills.
- Work experience both overseas and in Australia.
- Any gaps in your work and education history.
- Business experience, potential business plans.
- Other relevant details about your experience in business and economics.
- Your budgetary and time constraints.
- Based on these questions.
- We will discuss your visa options and explain if applicable.
- Your consultation fee.
What type of Visa can I apply for?
If I want a student visa, do I have to already need to have a school and area of study in mind?
Our team can help you make a well-informed decision about which University or College to attend in Australia and which areas of study will fit well with your interests and future career goals.
What are the requirements to study in Australia?
The Australian government considers each visa application by assessment level, the applicant’s citizenship, and, most importantly, the intended course of study. A few of the basic requirements for the application are:
- Confirmation of enrollment in a study program (COE)
- Previous academic records
- English proficiency requirement (IELTS score)
- Evidence of financial support
- Evidence of good character
- Certified copies of all documents
What is a Skilled Migration Visa?
An online service system enables skilled workers to migrate to Australia by expressing interest in a qualifying skill. Immigrant applications under this visa are evaluated through a Point Test which considers age, work experience, qualifications, English proficiency level, any State/Territory nominations, or eligible relative sponsorships.
I am located outside Australia, how can I get in touch with your firm?
We can conduct a consultation over the phone or via Skype. If you’d like to set up a consultation remotely, contact us at [email protected] or by phone at + 61 03 8579 2330.
My visa has expired. What should I do?
If you have an expired visa, contact us immediately. Depending on your individual situation, you may assume an unlawful resident status. Our team can help guide you through the process of obtaining lawful status again and satisfy all Australian immigration laws.
Apply Now for your Australian Visa
From Australian study visas, partner visas through to permanent residency and business visas, we’ve got the expertise to guide you through the appropriate visa application process to help secure your future in Australia.